Monday 26 January 2009

WHAT!!?

Yeah OK! so this is me. SPEILL BERG. I also play in a band called OLO WORMS. Some time in the future i will be making music in another two bands, one of which is with my brother, we are called WOMEN RUNNING BACKWARDS. The other band is still being constructed. I make mixes for our online radio station OLO RADIO. SPEILL BERG is just me. I'm gonna have some fun. I don't really know what's gonna happen? I have no real musicial talent and i can't sing..but recently i have been playing around with some stuff and some of it sounds ok (to me). This page is where i will be posting free demos and bits 'n bobs for anyone who wants to hear. NIGHTMARE!!

Below are a load of links you might wanna check out..

SPEILL BERG MYSPACE
OLO WORMS WEBSITE / NEWS BLOG / MYSPACE
OLO RADIO BLOG
BEANSONBREAD BLOG (I post EVERYTHING i do there..drawings, videos, photos, etc)
MY TWITTER PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment